Who We Work With
Different Ways of Knowing works with K-12 public and charter schools to enhance and accelerate each school’s capacity to achieve their goals for students and educators. Our middle grades services and tools are designed specifically to enhance the intellectual and social development of young adolescents. Our partnerships with charter schools also include start-up services, educational program planning, as well as professional development services.
We also work with local arts organizations, museums and community-based organizations dedicated to public education.
We partner with
- Arts organizations
- Professional associations and networks
- National and state arts councils
- National and community foundations
- Regional education laboratories
- State offices of education